Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Starbucks French Roast Via

Sorry to all of my followers for the lack of posts lately. I've been quite sick with some stupid sinus thing lately, and when I have such an issue, and an accompanying sore throat, I prefer cold beverages to warm.

So, Starbucks just announced their "Trenta" size for various iced drinks. Pretty stoked for that come summer. Now, we just have to survive this upcoming arctic blast...did you see a high of 3 on Friday? Craziness.

Anyway, Starbucks also recently released their French Roast for Via. It's promoted as intense and smoky, their darkest and boldest coffee. To my pleasant surprise, it's not very smoky. All other descriptions are on point.

Bean rating: 4 out of 5. The French Roast, is in fact, my favorite of all the Via options.

No comments:

Post a Comment