Wednesday, December 22, 2010

cut me some slack

Lately, with all of the usual holiday activities, a sick child, etc., I've been a little lazy in getting more coffee to review. To make matters worse, I've again resumed my Starbucks Via instant coffee habit. I drank through a box of the Holiday blend packets and am now on the Italian Roast blend. My local Starbucks was totally out of the Holiday blend, which was quite a disappointment.

That being said, I do enjoy the Italian Roast Via mix. For an instant coffee, it has a deep, rich, hearty taste. The Italian Roast is my instant coffee choice in a pinch.

Bean Rating: 4 out of 5 (although, if this were fresh gr0und it would be more like a 3.5 out of 5).

1 comment:

  1. Corey, I love the VIA packets but I just have a hard time paying retail for them. I did find some on ebay which I might be springing for.
    About our floors, we aren't sure whether we will do it ourselves because we've already done all of the other floors upstairs and downstairs ourselves and we know what a pain it is! I will definitely put the news on the blog when it's time to work on it.

    ReplyDelete